With a number of therapies, you may feel a little light headed, or dizzy immediately after treatment. This is quite normal. Drinking plenty of water, not ice-cold, and taking a few moments to come round will help bring you back down to earth once again.
After each session, it’s particularly useful to observe the following, both to help make maximum use of the session, and to minimise any resulting headaches, dizziness, or other cleansing processes.
- Please drink plenty of fresh water, to assist the natural detoxification process.
- Avoid over exerting the body with lots of immediate physical exercise.
- Eat a light diet, in order to encourage healing and detoxification of the digestive system.
- Avoid alcohol, drugs, smoking, and caffeine, as these can prevent the body from ridding its toxins.
- Try also to have plenty of rest and relaxation to maximise the effects of your treatment.
- Avoid hot baths or showers after treatment as this increases the blood-flow to the skin, diverting the body’s resources from the healing/detoxifying process.