I don’t know about you guys but it is very easy to lose sight of what you are passionate about while being in lockdown. Times are scary, unknown and we lose track. We have a future we are uncertain about and we don’t know which way that will take us as a nation, a community and as an individual. This is the reason that today I am sharing with you 10 questions to find and ignite your passion.
I have been a bit in limbo and it dawned on me today just how much I’d lost my mojo. So today’s post is all about looking within and reconnecting to the things you are passionate about and to use these as a focus for our future lives. Because one day we will get them back; so just hang on in there.
If you don’t have one it might be worth getting a really nice book/journal and a nice pen. and get into the habit of writing things down; like the questions and answers to the below. When you get five minutes pick it up and give it a read; form the answers in your head and visualise yourself doing them.
- What was your favourite thing to do growing up?
- When you were a child what did you dream of doing when you grew up?
- What is your favourite topic to talk about?
- What is it you like doing so much that you lose track of time?
- Whose life do you envy the most and why?
- What would you do differently with your education if you got a chance to start over?
- If you had 5 minutes and the whole world was forced to listen what would you say?
- What would you do with your life if you had no fear?
- What would you do with your life if you had a guarantee of success?
- What would you do with your life if money wasn’t an issue?
I will be writing a lot more posts during lockdown so please feel free to keep visiting.